Dobry den. Jmenuji se Thumper.
Translation: Good day! My name is Thumper.
The Velázquez family in Alaska found me and gave me to Brent and Liz. They didn't want Brent and Liz to be sad and miss the camp's rabbit, Thumper. I was really excited when I found out I would be going to Czech Republic. I was born in China, and have lived in the US for a few years, but this is my first trip to Central Europe! Since being in the Czech Republic I have learned a few words in Czech (which isn't as hard to learn as Chinese, but someone said they thought it was harder to learn than Russian). We've had many fun experiences here and I can't wait to show you pictures and tell you all about my adventures!
After we checked into our hotel we heard loud noises outside and there was a fireworks show. They were glad we came and wanted to celebrate our arrival.
Here's the view outside our window.
After traveling for two days I was happy to be sleeping in a real bed!
Sunday, April 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very fun point of view to blog about your latest adventure!
ReplyDelete